- Are you seeking information on how to defeat normal aging, foot neuropathy and leaky bladder?
- Are you interested in tips and strategies for dizziness and vertigo?
- Would you like to know what is recommended to reduce falls in older adults?
Then you have found the right teacher!
Dr. Kimberley Bell, DPT, has created these multi-media E-courses just for you.
She has a private physical therapy practice in San Diego, California, USA and she realizes that many people cannot travel to see her or afford to pay out-of-pocket for a private physical therapist.
These multimedia e-courses represent a lower cost option for curious people who are looking for answers and information to improve their quality of life and defeat normal aging!
Foot Therapy Program to Reduce Fall Risk
- Are you shuffling your feet when you walk?
- Are you living with Foot Neuropathy?
- Are your feet burning, hot, cold or numb?
Click here for information on our e-course for Foot Therapy to Reduce Fall Risk.
Basic Bladder Retraining Program – Coming Soon!
- Are you getting up multiple times at night to go to the bathroom?
- Is your bladder leaking during the day? Causing you to avoid leaving the house or plan out your pit stops in advance?
- Are you avoiding drinking water to prevent embarrassing accidents?
Coming Soon! Join our Mailing list to receive an announcement when this e-course is available.
Imbalance, Dizziness and Vertigo in Older Adults
- Are you a Yoga Teacher or Fitness Professional with students who complain of dizziness and vertigo during or after class?
- Do you feel uncertain how to respond to these complaints?
- Would you like to increase your knowledge, skills and confidence in responding to these complaints?
Click here for information about our Online Workshop for Yoga Teachers, Fitness Professionals and Healthcare Providers.