- Would you benefit from a comprehensive online course to help improve your quality of life?
- Are you seeking information on how to defeat normal aging?
- Are you interested in tips and strategies for dizziness and vertigo?
- Would you like to know what is recommended to reduce falls in older adults?
Then you have found the right teacher!
Dr. Kimberley Bell, DPT, has created these multi-media E-courses just for you.
She has a private physical therapy practice in San Diego, California, USA and she realizes that many people cannot travel to see her or cannot afford to pay out of pocket for a private physical therapist.
These multimedia e-courses represent a lower cost option to people who are looking for answers and information to improve their quality of life and defeat normal aging!
Foot Therapy Program to Reduce Fall Risk
- Are you shuffling your feet when you walk?
- Are you living with Foot Neuropathy?
- Are your feet burning, hot, cold or numb?
Basic Bladder Retraining Program
- Are you getting up multiple times at night to go to the bathroom?
- Is your bladder leaking during the day? Causing you to avoid leaving the house or plan out your pit stops in advance?
- Are you avoiding drinking water to prevent embarrassing accidents?
Click here for information on our e-course for Basic Bladder Retraining Therapy Program.
Contact us today to schedule your private patient consultation.