Payment for services can be made by cash, money order, check, credit/debit card or through Paypal with the following details.
- Money orders and checks should be made out to Kim Bell Physical Therapy Inc.
- Check and money order payments can be sent to:
Kim Bell Physical Therapy Inc.
P.O. Box 232632
Encinitas, CA 92023
- Call 760-652-9993 to pay by credit card over the phone.
- Send a payment through PayPal to email@example.com.
- Payments must be received before services provided or consultation will be cancelled. Kim Bell Physical Therapy Inc. has a NO REFUND policy on all provided services.
- Services offered and courses may be canceled at any time at the discretion of Dr. Kimberley Bell, DPT.
- Any advanced payment for services not rendered will be refunded.
- Any unfounded Paypal charge back, initiated by the client, is subject to the full amount of the charge back, the Paypal charge back fee and a $25 inconvenience fee.
- Any bounced check is subject to the full amount of the check, plus fees up to $80.
- Once a receipt of payment for services has been issued, whether issued electronically or in hard copy, any request for duplicate copy of receipt is subject to inconvenience fees of up to $50.
- Terms of payment, fee schedules and cancellation policy, agreed upon by a signed private contract between agencies or facilities and Dr. Kimberley Bell, DPT, for private vestibular trainings, clinical consulting and business development, supersede the general payment policy as outlined above on this page.
- Requests for replacements for lost PT CEU certificates or receipts of payment are subject to a $20 administrative fee per request.
We have a no refund policy on all services provided by Dr. Kimberley Bell, DPT.
- Instructor should be notified via email if a student needs to cancel their enrollment in a CEU course.
- Students who cancel their course attendance at least seven days in advance may receive a full refund, minus a $150 non-refundable deposit, at the discretion of the instructor.
- Students who cancel their course attendance within seven days of the course, receive a credit voucher towards a future course that expires within a calendar year.
- Students who drop out of a course once begun forfeit their entire course tuition payment and do not receive a credit voucher towards a future course. Opportunities for partial scholarships to attend future courses may be available for students at the discretion of the instructor, based on individual circumstances.
- Students who cancel their course registration more than 60 days after payment was made may be subject to additional processing fees from PayPal.