GOT VERTIGO?Dr. Bell is here for you.
Specialized vertigo care and dizziness treatment for patients of all ages
We come to you! House Call Services
Dr. Kim Bell, DPT is a Doctor of Physical Therapy who specializes in dizziness and vertigo care in San Diego, California and the surrounding areas. Her mission is to rescue people suffering with dizziness, vertigo, balance problems, and falls.
Whether you have a new problem or a chronic case lasting for years, contact us today to request your FREE 15-minute phone consultation with Dr. Bell.
With her unique, comprehensive methodology – The Bell Method™, she has helped thousands of patients of all ages with root cause analysis and resolution of these uncomfortable symptoms. She attracts many medical tourists who are desperate for answers and relief.
Dr. Bell wants to help you get your life back!
Free 15-Minute Phone Consultation
Why trust Dr. Kim Bell, DPT?
Dr. Bell has:
- Both a Doctorate Degree and a Masters Degree in Physical Therapy
- Advanced Training in Dizziness, Vertigo, Imbalance, and Falls
- Taught as Adjunct Faculty at Doctorate of Physical Therapy Programs from coast to coast in the USA
- 20+ years of education and experience in physical therapy
- Successfully resolved thousands of patient cases
- UC-TV shows with over 500,000+ total views
- Lead San Diego’s Fall Prevention Task Force since 2006
- Recognition as a “Public Health Champion” in San Diego County
- Helped patients who travel to San Diego from all over the globe with the most complex and difficult cases!
“It’s been about a month since we started to work together and I’m very grateful to be vertigo-free.
Kim’s positive attitude, compassion and expertise gave me the courage and confidence to allow her to work with me through this difficult time. Her unequaled heart-centered, professional wisdom and generosity far exceed the medical model.
I highly recommend her to all. She is a gift to her profession.”
FROM THE BLOG
Did you know that even taking just one medication can increase the risk of falling? How do you ask? In this article, I will discuss some reasons why taking medication for your vertigo can increase your risk of falling. Medication Side Effects Some medications can also...
Did you know that there can be a correlation between dizzy spells and eating? Turns out that the gut and vertigo go hand in hand! There are a few ways that digestion, or your gut, can affect symptoms of dizziness and vertigo. Dizzy spells correlated with eating can be...
Why Vestibular Rehabilitation? Traditional (general) physical therapy will not be very effective for people who need vestibular rehab. Vestibular Rehabilitation is a sub-specialty within the physical therapy profession. Vestibular physical therapy, also called...