GOT VERTIGO?™Dr. Bell wants to help you get your life back!
Specialized dizziness and vertigo treatment for patients of all ages
Dr. Kim Bell, DPT is a Doctor of Physical Therapy who specializes in dizziness and vertigo treatment in San Diego, California and the surrounding areas. Her mission is to rescue people suffering with dizziness, vertigo, balance problems, and falls.
Whether you have a new problem or a chronic case lasting for years, contact us today to request your consultation with Dr. Bell.
With her unique, comprehensive methodology – The Bell Method®, she has helped thousands of patients of all ages with resolution of these uncomfortable symptoms through her expert vertigo treatment. She attracts many medical tourists who are desperate for answers and relief.
After your root cause analysis, Dr. Bell will customize your vertigo treatment plan. Her specialized skills and expert care are grounded in evidence and powered by empathy.
Consult with San Diego's Vertigo Expert*
*Limitations and Restrictions Apply
Kim’s positive attitude, compassion and expertise gave me the courage and confidence to allow her to work with me through this difficult time. Her unequaled heart-centered, professional wisdom and generosity far exceed the medical model.
I highly recommend her to all. She is a gift to her profession.”
Why trust Dr. Kim Bell, DPT?
Dr. Bell has:
- Both a Doctorate Degree and a Masters Degree in Physical Therapy
- Advanced Training in Dizziness, Vertigo, Imbalance, and Falls
- Taught as Adjunct Faculty at Doctorate of Physical Therapy Programs from coast to coast in the USA
- 20+ years of education and experience in physical therapy
- Successfully resolved thousands of patient cases
- UC-TV shows with over 2.8 million total views
- Led San Diego’s Fall Prevention Task Force since 2006
- Recognition as a “Public Health Champion” in San Diego County
- Become a Live Well San Diego Recognized Partner
- Presented a webinar on the first day of the first ever Virtual Vestibular Conference hosted by the Vestibular Disorders Association (VeDA) in 2020
- Helped patients who travel to San Diego from all over the globe with the most complex and difficult cases!
- Pioneered and trademarked The Bell Method®
FROM THE BLOG
Performing an Epley Maneuver for vertigo on patients with limited neck rotation is difficult but not impossible. Caution should be taken to ensure that an Epley maneuver is safe to perform. Screening tests that physical therapists typically perform before attempting...
In this blog, I discuss the Epley Maneuver for vertigo. The Epley maneuver was first published in 1992 by the late Dr. John Epley, M.D. This BPPV treatment maneuver is specifically for free floating BPPV crystals in the posterior canal. Free floating BPPV particles in...
In this blog, I will share with you seven strategies that I have learned for migraine prevention. This article is focused on how to prevent vestibular migraine in between episodes. Sometimes people comment on my blogs asking me exactly what I do to take care of...
“I was experiencing dizziness and nausea for months and went to regular doctors hoping they would help, but they only prescribed me medication leaving me tired and with no cure. I found Dr. Bell’s info about vertigo on YouTube and was so impressed with the information she shared that I reached out to her for more help.
She did a phone call with me later that day and determined she could help me. She was able to see me the next day and after the first session with her, my symptoms dramatically improved. She gave me lots of helpful info to take home, and we set up another session. In the next session, my symptoms were just about gone. With her guidance about what to do at home, within days my symptoms were completely gone. I’m so happy to be feeling like myself again. I’m now confident that I have the tools and info in case this ever happens again.
If you are experiencing vertigo at all, I highly recommend Dr. Bell. She is one of the most compassionate and helpful doctors I have ever met. She really cares about her patients and gives you a plan to full recovery. She is amazing!!!”