- Are you a geriatric provider who feels ready for a fresh perspective?
- Ready to get real results with your geriatric patients that will change their lives for the better?
- Want to hear your patients say to you: “I’ve had physical therapy so many times before – How come no one else has helped me like you did?”
Dr. Kimberley Bell, DPT, offers accredited continuing education courses to instruct licensed physical therapists, physical therapy assistants and other geriatric healthcare providers in the full spectrum of beginner to advanced clinical skills for your geriatric cases.
- Differential Diagnosis of Dizziness, Vertigo & Dysequilibrium
- A Fresh Perspective in Geriatric Fall Prevention: Dizziness, Incontinence & Neuropathy
- Yoga for Better Balance & Posture in Older Adults
- The Ethics of Fall Prevention
- Clinical Mentorship in Vestibular Rehabilitation
Space is limited in all courses, so register in advance to reserve your space and take advantage of early bird discount pricing.
To read testimonials from physicians, physical therapists, fitness professionals, yoga teachers, patients and caregivers who have worked with Dr. Bell, click here.