Payment for services can be made by cash, money order, check, credit/debit card or through Paypal with the following details.
- Money orders and checks should be made out to Kim Bell Physical Therapy Inc.
- Check and money order payments can be sent to:
Kim Bell Physical Therapy Inc.
P.O. Box 232632
Encinitas, CA 92023
- Call 760-652-9993 to pay by credit card over the phone.
- Send a payment through PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payments must be received before services provided or consultation will be cancelled.
- Kim Bell Physical Therapy Inc. has a NO REFUND policy on all provided services and e-courses.
- Services offered and courses may be canceled at any time at the discretion of Dr. Kimberley Bell, DPT.
- Any advanced payment for services not rendered will be refunded in full or partially refunded according the term set forth below, unless the pre-paid consultation or package has expired according the terms of purchase below.
- Any unfounded Paypal charge back, initiated by the client, is subject to the full amount of the charge back, the Paypal charge back fee and a $25 inconvenience fee.
- Any bounced check is subject to the full amount of the check, plus fees up to $80.
- Once a receipt of payment for services has been issued, whether issued electronically or in hard copy, any request for duplicate copy of receipt is subject to inconvenience fees of up to $50.
- Terms of payment, fee schedules and cancellation policy, agreed upon by a signed private contract between agencies or facilities and Dr. Kimberley Bell, DPT, for private vestibular trainings, clinical consulting and business development, supersede the general payment policy as outlined above on this page.
We have a no refund policy on all services and products provided by Dr. Kimberley Bell, DPT.
Private Patient Specialty Consultation Services
- Physical Therapy Specialty Consulting Services provided by Dr. Bell’s team are not covered by any health insurance, Medicare or Medi-Cal.
- Cash, Check, Credit Card or Debit Card payments are accepted.
- Dr. Bell can accept HSA (Health Savings Account) or FSA (Flexible Spending Account) debit cards.
- The Initial Root Cause Evaluation and Treatment Private Consultation fee must be paid at the time that the online Booking Request is submitted or when the appointment is reserved, and before the introductory phone call.
- Once the online booking request is submitted, the requestor will be contacted by our office within 5 business days to schedule an introductory phone call to review the history and current symptoms. The introductory call will be scheduled with the physical therapy clinician who will be providing the in-person consultation.
- Once the introductory phone call is completed, then the in-person physical therapy visit will be conducted by a licensed physical therapist within 90 days of the initial online booking request being submitted.
- No therapist-patient relationship is established until this in-person visit is conducted.
- If the in-person visit is not conducted for any reason within 90 days of the initial online booking request, the consultation will be canceled and 50% of the collected consultation fee will be refunded.
- Outlying areas of San Diego County: Additional $50 travel fee will be applied for each visit and will be assessed after initial phone consultation is completed.
- Due to California Direct Access to Physical Therapy Law, should follow-up appointments extend beyond 45 days from the initial in-person physical therapy evaluation visit, a physician referral for physical therapy must be obtained by the patient and he/she agrees that services will be paused until a physician’s prescription for physical therapy is received.
- Some patients choose to purchase a package of single, two, five or ten follow up physical therapy visits to optimize their balance after the Initial Root Cause Physical Therapy Evaluation and Treatment Specialty Consultation is completed.
- Pre-paid Post-care phone calls are also available as a follow up option and, if unused, will expire 30 days after date of purchase.
- All visit packages must be used within one year of purchase. If unused, pre-paid follow up physical therapy visits will expire at the end of the month one year from the date of purchase.
- If Physical Therapy goals are accomplished prior to completion of all physical therapy follow up visits in a package, all patients will automatically enroll in a Balance Optimization and Wellness program to prepare for normal aging.
- For returning patients who have not been seen in person for the last 6 months, or have a change in medical status like a hospital stay or surgery, a Physical Therapy In-Person Re-Evaluation is required to initiate a New Episode of Care.
- Patients who have previously been seen by the Physical Therapy Team Leader and wish to consult with Dr. Bell will be subject to Dr. Bell’s initial consultation fee.
- In-person visits may need to be rescheduled if the clinician is sick or if the patient has a cold, cough, fever or flu on the scheduled date of in-person consultation as those conditions may interfere with the results of the evaluation.
PT CEU Courses
- Instructor should be notified via email if a student needs to cancel their enrollment in a CEU course.
- Students who cancel their course attendance at least seven days in advance may receive a full refund, minus a $150 non-refundable deposit, at the discretion of the instructor.
- Students who cancel their course attendance within seven days of the course, receive a credit voucher towards a future course that expires within a calendar year.
- Students who drop out of a course once begun forfeit their entire course tuition payment and do not receive a credit voucher towards a future course. Opportunities for partial scholarships to attend future courses may be available for students at the discretion of the instructor, based on individual circumstances.
- Students who cancel their course registration more than 60 days after payment was made may be subject to additional processing fees from PayPal.
- Requests for replacements for lost PT CEU certificates or receipts of payment are subject to a $20 administrative fee per request.
- No refunds will be issued for online education.
- Contact us for any technical difficulties.