- Want something new to market to your referring physicians? Something that will set you apart from other local physical therapy practices?
- Would you like your staff to be more skilled and confident in caring for patients with dizziness and vertigo?
- Want to strengthen your therapy team and increase the enthusiasm around the workplace?
- Are you ready to offer a more comprehensive approach to geriatric fall prevention to your community and improve your clinical outcomes?
Initial Staff Training and Clinical Support
Dr. Kimberley Bell, DPT may be available to offer a private training course for your team. The foundational clinical content of the Bell Method™ curriculum includes two (2) 12-hour courses. Clients can select one or both courses for initial staff training.
- Differential Diagnosis of Dizziness, Vertigo and Dysequilibrium (1.2 PT CEUs = 12 hours of instruction)
- Fresh Perspective in Geriatric Fall Prevention: Dizziness, Incontinence and Neuropathy (1.2 PT CEUs = 12 hours of instruction)
After the initial staff training, clinical support via private consultation may be available for course graduates to allow integration of their new clinical skills into the practice setting initially and to support your clinicians with their complex or more difficult cases ongoing. Dr. Bell offers phone consultations, co-visits and hands-on skills review labs with case study discussion for your team members.
Dr. Bell may be available for an All Staff Inservice during new Vestibular Program launches and clinical documentation review via chart audits. Also, specifically for home health agencies, she offers OASIS-C education for OASIS clinicians on Functional Outcome Measures to ensure accuracy of completion.
Join our Mailing List to receive course updates
“Really appreciated what you’ve helped build at [our home health agency] with us. You have left an unmistakable mark in our history and I feel deeply grateful for you lending your expertise to help our patients.”- Josh
Courses are not pre-approved for OT CEUs but OTs and other clinicians are welcome to attend as course participants. Dr. Bell has a Training Location in San Diego and is available to travel to your clinic for an additional fee if you would like to host your course on-site.
Business development and marketing your clinical team’s new skills
Dr. Bell is a highly skilled marketer who has grown many existing and launched multiple new Vestibular Rehab programs in both home health and outpatient physical therapy settings over the last ten years. As such, she offers valuable business development consultations for Clinic Owners and Rehab Directors, practice administrators and managers, Account Executives and other marketing staff to strategize how to use this training to leverage new business, both by drilling deeper into current accounts and targeting new referral sources.
As a featured part of this business development consultation, Dr. Bell designs a customized marketing approach for your top referral targets. She will educate your team on strategies to approach different types of referral sources, based on their pain points and practice patterns. Dr. Bell is also available for direct physician marketing to support your Sales Team by appointment. Minimum of two hours suggested for business development consultations.
Contact us today to schedule your business development consultation and watch your numbers grow.
The recommended training schedule for the full transmission of the Bell Method curriculum to your team includes:
- Course #1 followed by two 2-hour review and practice sessions, all spaced about two weeks apart, then…
- Course #2 followed by two 2-hour review and practice sessions, all spaced about two weeks apart
- Total of two (2) 12-hour courses (24 hours of instruction) and four (4) 2-hour review and practice sessions (8 hours of hands-on review with case study discussion)
- Dr. Bell will assess the confidence and skill level of the team to decide on next steps and assess for any further training needs.
- Individual clinical support may be needed via phone, text and co-visits for clinicians on a case-by-case basis
- PT and PTA course participants will meet bi-annual CA PT license renewal requirements by receiving the Bell Method with 2.4 PT CEUs.