- Are you ready to learn how to confidently approach patients with dizziness and vertigo?
- What if you could take a series of continuing education courses that would increase your enthusiasm for working with older adults who fall and meet your California Physical Therapy licensure requirement?
- Are you looking for a teacher with rich clinical experience who is driven by a passion for teaching and who creates a fun classroom environment with active learning?
You are in the right place! Dr. Kimberley Bell, DPT offers a fresh perspective to physical therapists and physical therapist assistants through a variety of accredited continuing education courses. Her courses are offered to support you in enriching your knowledge, skills and confidence in treating patients of any age with dizziness, vertigo and imbalance, and reducing fall risk for your geriatric patients.
Courses are all accredited for Physical Therapy Continuing Education units (PT CEUs) by the California Physical Therapy Association.
- Differential Diagnosis of Dizziness, Vertigo and Dysequilibrium
- A Fresh Perspective in Geriatric Fall Prevention: Dizziness, Incontinence and Neuropathy
- Yoga for Better Balance and Posture in Older Adults
- The Ethics of Fall Prevention
Final live public course offerings are completed.
Contact us to schedule your private course.
To read testimonials from physicians, physical therapists, fitness professionals, yoga teachers, patients and caregivers who have worked with Dr. Bell, click here.
“You have no idea how much your dedication and hard work in putting together your class and manual has helped me. And even more importantly, has helped my patients. I am no longer vestibularly clueless and can offer so much more to every single one of my patients.
Thank you so much! And I hope to see you soon at your upcoming yoga class.”
Sarah M., DPT