Professional Public Lectures
Dr. Kimberley Bell, DPT is available to offer educational lectures and training sessions for the following audiences:
- People of any age who have a curiosity to learn
- Support Groups
- Older Adults interested in Normal Aging of the Balance System (or the topics listed in above)
- Licensed Physical Therapists and Physical Therapist Assistants
- Other types of Healthcare Providers
Topics that Dr. Bell is available to present as a Professional Public Speaker include, but are not limited to:
- Dizziness, Vertigo & Migraines
- Normal Aging of the Balance Systems
- Foot Neuropathy
- Bladder Retraining
- Fall Risk Screening for Older Adults
- Vestibular Pathology
- Local Resources for Fall Prevention and Health Promotion for residents of San Diego County
Dr. Bell is a professional public speaker with extensive experience with groups of all sizes and multiple television appearances.
Dr. Bell has been described as lively and dynamic by audiences of all ages.
She loves to empower audiences of all ages and backgrounds with the knowledge, skills and confidence to effectively manage dizziness, vertigo, imbalance and unexplained repeated falls.
“My wife and I attended Dr. Bell’s recent talk at UCSD, where she received rapt attention from the crowd of people attending.
I can honestly say that I have never heard as good a talk there over the past four years, or a better talk anywhere, on any subject, over the past 60 years. This is not a biased assessment — just fact.
She is just extremely good in her field, and her sincere passion for getting her information across to those who need it is palpable.”- Bill T.